The Asia-Pacific Space Cooperation Organization is pleased to announce Post-Doctoral Scholarship Programme for 2020 at the Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) of P.R. China. The NPU is located in Xi’an, China’s renowned ancient capital and the gateway to the historic Silk Road. Governed by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the NPU is a multidisciplinary, research-oriented university, with 17 academic schools. The university programmes cover fundamental science and engineering, humanities, management and social sciences. Its unique value lies in its research and education programmes in aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering — it is the only Chinese university featuring programmes in all the three areas. Moreover, NPU has strong programmes in materials, mechanical engineering and mechanics, as well as computer science, communication and control sciences.
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Control Technology and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Period: 2-4 years depending the research work
- RMB 120 000 per year for research subsidies
- RMB 2 000 per moth for housing subsidies
- RMB 60 000 per year for annual subsidies
- Shall be citizen of Mongolia
- Shall be under age of 35 years by 15 April 2020
- Must hold Ph.D degree
- Must have 3.0 GPA or above
- Application Form for Post-Doctor
- PhD Diploma/Certificate (notarized photocopy or original one) and obtained PhD within the recent 3 years, or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the dissertation defense committee of the university studying currently
- Abstract of doctorate dissertation
- Full version of doctorate dissertation
- Provide study and work resumes as well as academic achievements
- Doctoral degree should be conferred by a world renowned university. /Applicants’ doctoral degree requirement is adjusted to be issued by one of the top three universities in your country.
- Two Recommendation Letters (at least from Professor or Academic Expert)
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination
- The Results of TOEFL, IELTS
- Provide proof of no criminal record
- Photocopy of First Page of Passport (the information page).
The Applicant will be invited to the first interview to be provided by the Communications and Information Technology Authority and materials of only potential interviewers will be sent to the Asia-Pacific Space Cooperation Organization. The final interview will be held by online and last decision on the selection will made by the Asia-Pacific Space Cooperation Organization and Northwest Polytechnic University.
Submission deadline: 25 March 2020
Contacts: Ms. Ariuntuul P
Room 100, Foreign Relations Division of the CITA, Central Post Office
Phone: 329236, 99283868